200 Hours Yoga Teachers Training Course
13 January 2020, Monday
A 200-hours comprehensive yoga teacher training certification course offered by Real Yoga and is registered and qualified with Yoga Alliance USA certification standards. This is a course for transformation, as well as developing a vast knowledge and skills in traditional and yet modern yoga philosophy and practices. The course shall guide the students on basic application and understanding of the Hatha yoga principles and practice, and guiding the students the methodology in yoga teachings. The full course is conducted by Real Yoga’s master teacher Saumik Bera. Upon successful completion of the course students will be certified by Real Yoga as yoga teacher.
Part 1 | 150 hours
– Practical learning and teaching in Pranayama, Bandha, Kriya and Asana;
– Teaching Methodology and Sequencing;
– Sanskrit learning;
– Adjustment and Alignment; learning and hands-on training on adjusting the students and aligning the body positioning of different body types in various yoga asanas covered in this course
– Human Anatomy & Physiology – understand the human body anatomy, how different body types and structures of the body can affects in the yoga practice, students will be given a vast knowledge of the human anatomy for each and every yoga asana covered in this course.
(Practical and theory examination will be held on the last day of the course)
Part 2 | 50 hours
– Practical training; students will be given upto 50 hours training hours of class teaching at Real Yoga studios (option of conducting or teaching own group yoga classes is acceptable), within a period of 6 months after completing Part 1 of the course
* Students are required to submit a final teaching report within the 3 months after completing Part 2 of the course
Who Should Attend
– For regular yoga practitioners who want to deepen their knowledge in their personal practice and learn new skills
– For regular yoga practitioners who want to teach yoga or become a yoga teacher
– For existing yoga teachers who want to upgrade their knowledge and teaching skills
Minimum 6 months of regular practice
Min 10, max 20 Participants
2020 Course Schedules and Dates
1st Intake, Singapore
9th April 2020 to 25th April 2020
9th – 4pm to 8pm
10th, 19th & 24th – 8am to 5pm
11th, 13th to 18th and 20th to 23rd – 8am to 8pm
12th & 25th – 8am to 6pm
2nd Intake, Singapore
7th August 2020 to 13th September 2020
(Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)
Fridays – 6pm to 10pm
Saturdays and Sundays – 8am to 8pm
Real Yoga Academy @ Centrepoint
176 Orchard Road 06-06/07 The
Centrepoint Singapore 238843
S$3,210* per intake (inclusive of 7% GST)
*$2568 (20% discount on course fee) for those
who are taking the course for the 2nd time or
All prices stated are inclusive of 7% GST.
To Pay Online
*For direct bank transfer – please write to us for our bank details
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
We seek your cooperation and kind understanding of our cancellation policy.
To ensure a fair and systematic allocation of slots, all courses are strictly non-refundable upon confirmed registration.
In the event that you are unable to attend for any reason, kindly call or email Real Yoga Academy as soon as possible so that your place may be offered to someone else.
Under special circumstances with valid reasons, you must, in order to receive a full refund (not inclusive of a 5% admin fee), notify Real Yoga Academy at least 7 working days prior to the date of the course. A 25% cancellation fee will be imposed for cancellations made 48 hours prior to the courses. Unfortunately, cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the courses will not be eligible for refunds.
Alternatively, you may be able to transfer the payment to a different course. This is offered at the discretion of Real Yoga Academy’s management. In the event that a transfer is agreed between both parties, it is understood that no further refunds or transfers will be permitted.
Should a course get cancelled by Real Yoga Academy, you will receive a full refund of the courses fee (not inclusive of a 5% admin fee).
Real Yoga Academy will not be responsible for any form of unforeseen circumstances that unable the participants from attending the registered courses.
We strongly recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions once you have committed to the course/courses/courses to get the most out of the programme.