50 Hours Pre-Natal Yoga Training Course
13 January 2020, Monday
This Pre-natal yoga training course is designed for any individual or existing yoga teachers who wish to be certified as pre-natal yoga teacher or teach pre-natal yoga. We will learn during the course how to assist the pregnant women in their different trimesters, be it in group or private yoga classes, with modified yoga poses and sequences.
Part 1 | 40 hours
– Yoga philosophy
– Yoga anatomy – understand the woman’s body and the changes in their bodies during pregnancy at each trimester
– Learn the various yoga asanas that are suitable to practice during pregnancy, including their benefits
– Teaching methodology, including sequencing and modifying different yoga poses for pregnant women in each trimester of pregnancy, learn how to adjust or assist the pregnant women during the classes
– Pranayama and meditation
– Manage pregnancy related symptoms such as back pain and mood swings
Part 2 | 10 hours
– Practical training; students will be given upto 10 hours training hours of class teaching at Real Yoga studios (option of conducting or teaching own group yoga classes is acceptable), within a period of 3 months after completing Part 1 of the course
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for all yoga teachers or anyone who want to be certified as pre-natal yoga teacher or teach pre-natal yoga. It is also suitable for anyone who wants to know more about how yoga can help pregnant women.
RYA @ Centrepoint
Min 10, max 20 participants
11thJune 2020 to 14thJune 2020
9am to 8pm
$1,284 inclusive of 7% GST
To Pay Online
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
We seek your cooperation and kind understanding of our cancellation policy.
To ensure a fair and systematic allocation of slots, all courses are strictly non-refundable upon confirmed registration.
In the event that you are unable to attend for any reason, kindly call or email Real Yoga Academy as soon as possible so that your place may be offered to someone else.
Under special circumstances with valid reasons, you must, in order to receive a full refund (not inclusive of a 5% admin fee), notify Real Yoga Academy at least 7 working days prior to the date of the course. A 25% cancellation fee will be imposed for cancellations made 48 hours prior to the courses. Unfortunately, cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the courses will not be eligible for refunds.
Alternatively, you may be able to transfer the payment to a different course. This is offered at the discretion of Real Yoga Academy’s management. In the event that a transfer is agreed between both parties, it is understood that no further refunds or transfers will be permitted.
Should a course get cancelled by Real Yoga Academy, you will receive a full refund of the courses fee (not inclusive of a 5% admin fee).
Real Yoga Academy will not be responsible for any form of unforeseen circumstances that unable the participants from attending the registered courses.
We strongly recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions once you have committed to the course/courses/courses to get the most out of the programme.