200 HOURS YOGA TEACHERS TRAINING COURSE WITH MASTER SAUMIK
30 November 2019, Saturday
A 200-hours comprehensive yoga teacher training certification course offered by Real Yoga
that is registered and qualified in accordance to Yoga Alliance USA certification standards.
This is a course for transformation, as well as developing a vast knowledge and skills in
traditional yet modern yoga philosophy and practices. The course shall guide the students
on basic application and understanding of the Hatha yoga principles and practice while
guiding the students the methodology in yoga teachings.
The full course is conducted by Real Yoga’s Master Teacher Saumik Bera. Upon successful
completion of the course students will be certified by Real Yoga as qualified yoga teacher.
What to expect
- Uncover your potentiality
- Increase your awareness of your body and mind
- Refresh and rejuvenate your body and mind
- Increase your physical strength and flexibility, mental well-beings
- Be inspire to become a better yoga teacher
- Help you to develop your teaching skills and the confidence in teaching
Part 1 | 150 hours
- Practical learning and teaching in Pranayama, Bandha, Kriya and Asana.
- Teaching Methodology and Sequencing.
- Sanskrit learning.
- Adjustment and Alignment; learning and hands-on training on adjusting the students and aligning
the body positioning of different body types in various yoga asanas covered in this course.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology – understand the human body anatomy, how different body types
and structures of the body can affects in the yoga practice, students will be given a vast knowledge
of the human anatomy for each and every yoga asana covered in this course.
(Practical and theory examination will be held on the last day of the course.)
Part 2 | 50 hours
- Practical training; students will be given up to 50 hours of in-class training, taught at Real Yoga studios (option of
conducting or teaching own group yoga classes is acceptable), within a period of 6 months after completing Part 1 of the course.
- *Students are required to submit a final teaching report within the 3 months of completing Part 2 of the course.
- Master Saumik Bera.
Who is this course for?
- For regular yoga practitioners who want to deepen their knowledge in their personal practice and
learn new skills.
- For regular yoga practitioners who want to teach yoga or become a yoga teacher.
- For existing yoga teachers who want to upgrade their knowledge and teaching skills.
- Minimum 6 months of regular practice.
Course Venue and Dates
Bali, Indonesia | 9th April 2020 to 25th April 2020
The Lokha Ubud
Br. Bangkiangsidem, Desa Keliki, Tegallalang, Kelusa, Gianyar,
Kelusa, Payangan, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia.
Singapore | 7th August 2020 to 13th September 2020
(Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)
Real Yoga Academy @ Centrepoint
176 Orchard Road 06-06/07 The
Centrepoint Singapore 238843
*The first day will start at 3pm on 9th April 2020,
and last day will end at 2pm on 25th April 2020.
*$4500 (Inclusive of 16-nights accommodations
based on twin-sharing basis).
*$5300 (Inclusive of 16-nights accommodations
based on single-occupancy).
*20% discount on course fee only for those who
are taking the course for the 2nd time or more
($3900 for twin-sharing, $4700 for
*$2568 (20% discount on course fee) for those
who are taking the course for the 2nd time or
All prices stated are inclusive of 7% GST.
Cash or Nets – to be made at our reception counters
Cheque – payable to Real Yoga Pte Ltd
Direct bank transfer – please write to us for our bank details
To Pay Online
May 2019 YTTC Participant
“I attended the YTTC in May 2019, and I have definitely gained lots of knowledge and experience through this course. The most interesting part is where we are able to learn different types of body doing doing types of asanas. Learning process have always been memorable as the learning atmosphere is always filled with laughter. Besides gaining Yoga-related knowledge, I also learnt more about myself, a huge reflection on my personality. I would like to thank Master Saumik, for being so professional, being able to guide all of us individually based on our weakness and strengths. Thank you for passing down your knowledge, encouraging and planting positive vibes to us daily. Highly recommended to Yogis to attend YTTC by Master Saumik (:!”