Over 100 Yoga Classes For All Levels in Singapore
Schedule for Centrepoint Studio
Schedule for Tampines Studio
Schedule for Toa Payoh Studio
Schedule for Jurong Gateway Studio
Real Yoga studio rules & regulations
Members & guests are advised to abide Real Yoga’s studio rules & regulations at all times to prevent any unforeseen circumstances. This is to ensure that every practitioner will get to enjoy the stated classes without unnecessary disruption.
- Booking of classes is compulsory of at least 2 days in advance for all members and guests.
- Only members are allowed to use the system to book for class online.
- Guests would need to approach your assigned consultant for booking confirmation manually.
- Cancellation must be made 3 hours prior to the start of the class and repeated no-shows for 2 times will have their booking privileges revoked for 1 month from the date of the first class booking absence.
- For guests, you are to inform your respective assigned consultant to cancel your booked class
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early before your class commences.
- Late comers will not be allowed to the studio.
- Every members & guests are to bring own personal locks for lockers usages.
- Strictly no personal belongings to be brought to the class such as bags, mobile phones or related electronic devices/materials.
- It is important to book for your class in advanced due to certain classes have a higher rate of attendance. If your preferred class is fully booked, we will place you on the waiting list and any cancellation from the existing booking slots will be released out and members are advice to check again in 1-2 hours time and you may then be able to book the stated class.
- Members are to familiarise with the online booking system as our internal staff would only be able to provide brief guidance.