Premium: Raffles City
252 North Bridge Rd, #03-02, Singapore 179103
TEL : 6258 5118
SAFRA Mount Faber
2 Telok Blangah Way, Singapore 098803 (Look for Dance Studio on the directory board)
TEL : 62585118
Tampines Plaza 1
3 Tampines Central 1 #08-02 Tampines Plaza 1 Singapore 529540
TEL : 6223 2209
600 @ Toa Payoh Lorong 4 Toa Payoh, #02-03A, Singapore 319515
TEL : 6258 5118
134 Jurong Gateway Road, #01-311, Singapore 600134
TEL : 6358 4337
Studio Policies & Etiquette
We want everyone to enjoy their experience at Real Yoga. By following these guidelines, you will not only have a satisfying practice, but so will those around you. If there are any issues, do not hesitate to contact the us – your feedback is important!
Please follow these studio policies…
- Booking of classes is compulsory for all members and guests, and the booking portal will be open 2 days in advance (RY members).
- Different classes have different attendance – so if there is a class that you are looking forward to attend, book early!
- Arrive 15 minutes before class starts.
- Guests may approach their assigned consultants to book / cancel their classes. Cancellation has to be done 3 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Practice self check in on application.
- If you require a mat towel, they can be rented at $2 each. Mat towels are compulsory for all hot yoga classes. Once you’re done using the towels, kindly drop them in the towel bins provided. Loss of mat towels can be replaced at $45+GST.
- For Yoga Wheel classes, members are required to bring a Yoga Wheel. Rental of Yoga Wheel is available at the reception counter at $2 each. Please return wheels to the reception counter after use.
- Clean your mat and space at the end of class.
- Remove shoes before entering studio.
- Leave mobile phones in the lockers provided.
- Please bring your own padlocks! Should you wish to purchase one at $5, you may do so over the counter.
- Cancel your booking if you can no longer make your class so that we may offer the spot to another member.
- Observe silence in the studio and enter/exit quietly.
- Refrain from smoking or wearing strong perfumes prior to class.
- Entry into the studios will not be allowed once the class has started.
Advise your instructor if…
- You are new to Real Yoga.
- You have medical considerations including injuries, pregnancy, or are taking medications that might require modifications.
- You prefer no hands-on physical corrections and adjustments.
- You need to leave class early.
- Consult your physician before beginning any sessions.
- It is best to enjoy yoga on an empty stomach or you may eat lightly before class starts.
- Please do keep yourself hydrated by drinking water before and after the class.