50-Hours Personal Training Teachers Training Course
26 April 2021, Monday
Take your yoga teaching career and knowledge to the next level in this 50 hours of personal training certification course to learn not only how to teach one-on-one or two-on-one sessions but to build a strong foundation in many other aspects that are expected as a personal training teacher. In this course, we will learn the appropriate techniques in understanding the individual ANATOMY and PHYSIOLOGY, learn how to identify an individual’s body and mind limitation or ability when creating a therapeutic or beneficial training for the individual’s personal training programs based on their needs and requirements. This course is suitable for all yoga teachers, as well as those who want to know more about the human body and mind and managing individuals.
You will learn:
- How to read the mind, body, and personality of an individual to better assist them on the yoga mat.
- The functional anatomy of the human body and understand the body’s limitations.
- All about the fascia (a layer of fibrous tissue) and the methods of myofascial releases.
- The application of movement & manual therapy, and yoga massage therapy.
- Physical body alignments and adjustments, including the adjustments in yoga poses that suit each individual’s body types & conditions.
- How to create a suitable sequential program for these individuals.
- How to build relationships or friendships.
Course Date & Venue
17th, 18th, 20th, 24th and 25th July 2021 (8am to 7pm daily).
Offline: Real Yoga Academy studio located at 114 Lavender Street #06-78 CT Hub 2 Singapore 338729,
Please note the time zone is based on Singapore Time.
Offline Course – Sold Out
Online Course – $ 1,000.00 SGD